Question details (performance):
The burner motor of gas-fired boiler does not work.
Answer: Fault reason:
(1) No voltage.
(2) The fuse is damaged.
(3) Motor failure.
(4) Control circuit interruption.
(5) Interruption of gas transmission.
(6) Control failure.
(7) Contactor does not operate.
(8) The thermal relay is damaged.
(1) Connect the circuit.
(2) Replace the burner motor.
(4) Find the disconnecting point, contact or disconnect the regulator or monitor.
(5) Open the ball valve and notify the gas management authority if the gas quantity is insufficient for a long time.
(6) Manual reset inspection.
(7) Replace the thermal relay.
Welcome to contact us through the hotline or other communication modes.