Question details (performance):
The burner motor of the gas boiler is running. The voltage is connected to the controller terminal. there is no ignition, and then stop by failure.
Answer: Fault reason:
(1) The ignition electrode distance is too large.
(2) Being contaminated.
(3) Ignition electrode or circuit grounding.
(4) The ignition transformer fails.
(1) Adjust the electrode spacing.
(3) Eliminate the ground and replace the damaged electrode or cable.
(4) Replace the ignition transformer.
Welcome to contact us through the hotline or other communication modes.